dimanche 11 septembre 2016

MEDIAS

Olivia sera sur le plateau de l'émission TheProjectTV ce mardi ..



.
- OLIVIA & BINDI

Bindi Irwin était venue soutenir ONJ pour cette nouvelle marche


Ou sur le Daily Telegraph !



AUSSIE megastar and cancer survivor Olivia Newton-John has stepped out with Bindi Irwin to raise funds for the ONJ centre that bears her name in the Wellness Walk and Research Run today.


Newton-John — home especially for the event — appropriately warmed up the crowd for the with a rendention of hit song Physical, before waving off runners with mate Bindi Irwin, who lent her name to the cause.

Newton-John said coming back home for the event was a highlight.

“I always look forward to returning to Melbourne for the Wellness Walk, “ she said, particularly in light of the event’s first ever “Research Run”.

“The Gala, Walk & Run have become much-loved events in the Melbourne calendar and I continue to be overwhelmed by the support and gratitude Melburnian’s show towards the ONJ Centre.,” she said.


Nearly 2000 took part in the 5km walk, 5km run or 10km run.

Olympian Steve Moneghetti led the runners out, before Newton-John led an estimate 1500 walkers through the La Trobe University Bundoora Campus accompanied by husband John, nieces Fiona and Tottie Goldsmith and nephew Brett Goldsmith.



The fundraiser has raised $219,000 so far, well over the $150,000 target, organisers said.

Next Saturday, September 17, Olivia will host the ONJ Gala at Crown Palladium with rocker mate Jimmy Barnes to headline the event.

Newton-John was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1992, the same weekend her father died from liver cancer and more than two decades on has become a dedicated supporter of cancer research.


More information: www.OliviaAppeal.com

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/olivia-newtonjohn-bindi-irwin-step-out-for-wellness-walk-cancer-fundraiser/news-story/acefcc415ddbf4bb686f54485ad72a7a

.
- CHLOE



Et  Chloe s'exprime sur son compte Instagram et partage une très jolie photo avec sa mère !! 
On attends avec impatience ses nouvelles compositions ...

Just had to share this. Thought it was so loving and precious. Btw for all you amazing angels asking about my music I'll be realeasing my unreal eased music I wrote 12 years ago for free online, then a new song I'm working with with Dave Aude. I'm a musician first. I just took a break for a while cuz the spotlight shines to bright and hurts my eyes. I'm a harsh critic on myself so I have kept a lot of my creativity private. But not anymore. I wanna share it. You'll get a peek into my mindset when I was 18 making music. Funny enough, the songs sound like something you'd hear now on the radio. I guess I was a little ahead of my time 😁 haha . I love you all so much. Thanks for sticking with me . I adore u all so much you have no idea. Sharing moments of my life with u and getting positive feed back makes my day. You guys make me feel good. I love you
Une photo publiée par Chloe Lattanzi (@chloelattanzi) le

Aucun commentaire: