mardi 28 février 2017

REMIX

Dans la série DAYBEAT présents .. voici sa nouvelle version du PHYSICAL partagé en duo avec la génialissime JANE LYNCH pour la série GLEE ..
Très très bon remix !!



.
COVERS

ou le montage d'ERIC THIGPEN pour les reprises des titres d'Olivia Newton-John par d'autres artistes ....



ERIC : "This is an improved version of my previous video. I decided to also include Olivia Newton-John in the segment to show how she was able to truly make these songs her own. I also tightened the piece and added another one of her classic songs, 'I Honestly Love You' (featuring Hugh Jackman, Cher & many others). The other songs include 'Hopelessly Devoted to You', 'Xanadu', 'Physical'& ''Magic'. I was unable to find videos of Kylie Minogue & Sophie Ellis- Bextor. singing 'Physical' so I tried to find the best footage that matched their lip movements. I also added clips from the films "Grease' & 'Xanadu'.

Other Artists include Sharleen Spiteri, Terri Nunn (Berlin) & Dave Navarro, Dannii Minogue, Goldfrapp, Girls Aloud, Sara Love, Julianne Hough, Fem Belling, Kristin Chenoweth & of course Olivia Newton-John."

Nous n'avons pas oublié non plus la reprise de la jolie Sarah Blasko sur XANADU



La magistrale SHIRLEY BASSEY sur Hopelessly Devoted To You ..



Julia STONE ou Pauline CROZE sur You're The One That I Want





Et pour finir sur une note un peu plus joyeuse .. la reprise de MAGIC par RICHIE en 1998 !

Aucun commentaire: