mercredi 21 février 2018

DU BON TEMPS

Madame .. prend du bon temps .. et elle a bien raison .. en compagnie de son vieil ami Sir Cliff Richard et à la recherche de son chemin spirituel avec le Dr Veronique  !


Olivia Newton-John : Caught up with my dear wonderful friend @cliffrichard. My inspiration as a young performer in England. Brilliant singer and entertainer- gorgeous voice 🎵🎤❤️


I just spent a few days at a wonderful Healing Diva Retreat with Dr. V (@breastcancerconqueror). Her program provided new evidence based tools and insights to joyfully continue my journey.

To learn more about The 7 Essentials visit: https://breastcancerconqueror.com/

drveronique : I had the privilege of sharing some time with #olivianewtonjohn at my Elite Healing Diva Retreat. Thanks for all you do Olivia! 💜

Aucun commentaire: